Friday, February 15, 2013

Big blessing, more challenges!


It was indeed a very good start of the new year. Though I already knew the good news before the end of 2012. This sealed the deal. I couldn't happier and thankful. The promotion came at a perfect time and re-assured me that I am still valued as a contributor in Accenture's growth. It also brought back a certain confidence that I had with work. This is a very good motivation to start the year right.


Thank you to all my mentors, my bosses (current and previous), my team (current and previous) for helping me on this journey and for making it all worthwhile. My clients and stakeholders that I have collaborated with for the past 5 years, you made the joyride up to this point exciting and  I feel that it will still be. So that is why I am looking forward to more years of High Performance, Delivered! I couldn't have been more proud to be part of a company that has given me all the tools to be a tenured and seasoned recruiter that I am today.

Congrats to my fellow promotes last January 1, 2013! Well deserved!

*The picture of mine used was taken 7 years ago. A year before I joined Accenture in 2006. Yes, I am old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment