Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Feet of wanderlust

Looking through my photos, I immediately realized that I have a lot of photos of my feet! Hahaha! I think I must really love my feet to take a photo of it every time. :)





My feet has also endured a lot of pains.. Of course from wearing shoes or not wearing them. New shoes are particularly harsh on my feet.



I feel naked when I don't have polish on my nails, but for vanity purposes as well, I know I need to take care of it by not putting on polish every time.



I really have a small feet and a flat one too.





From exercising, running, traveling, pampering or just an OOTD shot...



My feet with the rest of me is an explorer since birth. I have a mole on my sole, which in the Filipino culture translates to - lakwatsera. :p

To more places to go to and shoes to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment