Saturday, May 19, 2012

An Inspiration To Me: 80 Breakfasts


When i saw this blog, 80breakfasts.blogspot.com I immediately fell in love with it. The first post is something I have been craving for and looking for here in Manila - lentils. Yes lentils! Oh well, let’s just make it a whole new post for me next time.
This blog, 80 Breakfasts by ChichaJo,became an instant inspiration to me. I immediately related to the her recipes and posts. And oh, how I admire her beautifully photographed dishes! The recipes are simple and yes, comforting to the soul. (This is my personal belief, since I am attached to the love of food and dining that much as well) This is the kind of blog and posts I want to achieve in the future. Not to mention, cook also wonderful dishes to my family that will translate as love. 
I will keep cooking and writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment