Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fish and Chips? You need to try Chuck's Grub


I first saw this food stall on TV way back. Unfortunately, I can't remember what show, but it was part of the show as a feature. Looking at those yummy deep fried, beer battered goodness, I mean, who doesn't want anything deepfried and battered? Surely, I was hooked to watch! Haha! As far as I can remember, the first branch is in Power Plant Mall in Rockwell. So I was really surprised to see this as a new food stall in Trinoma's food court. I didn't think twice! I immediately lined up and got me and Mac the Dory to share.

The line can be pretty long and service slow (and confusing) for those at the counter. What I liked was the portion, because was actually big, so it was filling. Well, we ate it with a smoothie maybe, nonetheless my craving for something fried was satisfied! Price point is fairly reasonable, in my opinion.Verdict? I will come back for more. :)

Chuck's Grub
Rustan’s Supermarket, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell
Makati City
Tel. No. 671-1750
Open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily

Chuck's Grub
2/F Trinoma Mall, Food Choices,
North Ave cor Mindanao Ave Sto. Cristo,
Quezon City
(02) 507-0005

No comments:

Post a Comment