Friday, September 28, 2012

Long week.


I think this has been the longest week of my life. Pretty much, all of my time in the office are spent in long meetings, brainstorming, calls, giving directions to the team, and leg work. This is the time of the year when all our demands are in full swing until the closing of this year. We are at about 300++ until end of December with very aggressive timelines, and very demanding clients.

Distraction is okay. But not until I feel all the energy drain out at the end of the day. Nothing beats mental exhaustion. It drains you from the inside out. I pray for strength everyday when I wake up. Being 100% for everything that needs to be done is so important now, that I sometimes get mad at myself for not being up to par as to what is expected. I know. I am that hard on myself.

I think what I want to say is, I want to take this opportunity to step back, and look at how far I have gone from that fateful day that changed everything. The promise I will make for myself is that I will still try hard, press on but I will never miss a beat of what my heart tells me to feel everyday. If I am okay, I will thank God for that day, same thing if I am sad, lonely, angry, and if I am missing you more.

I hope you and I will both come out of this as better versions of ourselves more than what we want us to be. I pray for the both us, pray hard because I know in my heart of hearts that I am having a hard time focusing my eyes on God for direction as of now.

Days will be long, nights will be longer and the only option we have is to just look ahead for better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment