Sunday, January 20, 2013

Small Blessings and Bigger Challenges

I was itching to write about something. Anything. Everything. Unfortunately, there was a lot of excuses on my part to just not do it. Maybe not enough inspiration, I was busy with work, my classes started, plus, making sure I exercise at least three times a week and visit St. Jude.

Yes. Ako na ang maraming booking. :p

Okay, here we go with some random things while SHM blasts in my ears.

I have longed conversations. I miss it. Not even sensible conversations. Plain conversations. Interactions. Reconnecting with friends and acquaintances have brought me back to that level of confidence that I lost. Not still at my 100% but I think I'm getting there.

Getting better with my health. I think this was one thing that I have taken for granted. Not sleeping enough, not conscious of what I'm eating and so on. I was always sick in 2012. I had UTI, I had various infections and would always need to go on antibiotics just for the cure. It was hard. Being sick and lonely, not a very good combination. Thank God I'm getting better.

Work is very promising. I'm part of a global class for the FY13 Global HR Academy program of Accenture. Going back to school and studying feels so foreign. But I love the feeling of learning. And thanks to Accenture for giving this opportunity. One more good news I will share, when the announcement comes out. :p

Travel will be epic this year! I hope!

Still writing down my goals and things to do for 2013. But so far it is a good start. Better than what I expected things to be.

There are a lot is small blessings and bigger challenges to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment