Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary!


October 24, 2012 marks my first year in BPO Recruitment Sourcing! Pat on the back! This is a milestone for me and looking back at the decision I made last year to proceed with this move, this was a good one. Thank God, for always keeping my feet on the ground and my head above water. :)

I have been doing Recruitment for the past 5 years of my career in Accenture, and I want to share that it has its highs and lows. Being in this profession, no matter how tiring, nerve wracking, and sometimes disengaging, helped make me someone who I am today. I don't believe that your profession or your job defines you as a person. But it definitely shapes you to the person you are at present (and hopefully in the future).

I have learned a lot in terms of my people skills since for the past 5 years, I deal with different candidates (applicants) from all walks of life - fresh grads, experienced, and even in the executive levels. It brings a lot to the plate in terms of your sales skills as well as your patience and endurance for the long hours, non stop interviews, daily reports, meetings and conference calls.

Leadership and being a team player also plays a good part of being in Recruitment, especially for BPO. It is routinary, yes, but you can learn a lot from your everyday interactions. So I am so thankful to be given a chance to be part of this organization that is in the business of promoting and developing people as a main asset to the different clients we have around the world.

So here's me, looking forward to grow more and spend more years providing jobs and better lives to Filipinos.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment