Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Condura Skyway Marathon: Run For The Mangroves


I just registered last week for my first run of 2013. Another 10K, my second 10K. I registered with my gym buddies, Teng and Paz. Thanks to Mae and her BF for registering us. :) And so, the work begins for this another test of willpower and endurance. I've been going to the gym for 3 weeks now, just to make sure I build my endurance and also I have cut down on my smoking. (Kudos!) My sister wants to run as well, I hope she can register soon.

This is my first time to join the Condura Skyway Marathon. I have always wanted to join their previous organized runs, since its for a good cause. Next year, it's going to be a Run for the Mangroves. I am pretty excited for this one, since its going to be my first time running at the South part of Manila (compared to the usual BGC area), and in Skyway. Exciting! And I think, a lot of friends from the South will be joining too, so I'm really looking forward to this.

For those who want to register and run as well, you can check out the link below for more info.
http://conduraskywaymarathon.com/2013/registration/

See you and keep on running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment